“The PR and Publicity Campaign for the Center for Creative Leadership” implemented by anna fang public relations won an Award of Excellence from APEX (USA). To read more about the award, click
here. From Q1 2006 to Q1 2007, the Center for Creative Leadership received over US$380,000 in media and advertising value and reached over 50 million television viewers and 4.5 million readers in the Asia Pacific region from the efforts of anna fang public relations.
See the media coverage report on this link:
Summary of the Media Coverage Report for the Center for Creative Leadership
See the infographic on “What is Public Relations and Its Benefits – A Case Study on CCL” on this link: here
Women's Leadership Program
In 2006, one of the notable programs implemented in the Asia Pacific Region was the Women's Leadership Program (WLP) which was held in Singapore.
- In Hong Kong, during the winter and spring months of 2006, the Center for Creative Leadership collaborated with an international women's business organization - the Hong Kong Association of Business and Professional Women (HKABPW) in promoting the Women Leadership Program.
- The Center for Creative Leadership was the "Leadership Sponsor" for HKABPW's 2006 International Women's Day Gala Dinner Event which was attended by over 250 women.
- Two HKABPW members from Hong Kong received scholarships to attend the week-long leadership development program.
South China Morning Post Series
The South China Morning Post collaborated with CCL three years in a row (2006, 2007 and 2008) with an "Executive Insight" series which was published in The Classified Post. The articles were written by faculty members in the US for Hong Kong's executive audience. Each article was worth US$10,000 - US$13,000 (if one was to buy an advertisement the same size as the article which was three quarters of a newspaper page).
Other Media Coverage for CCL
- The South China Morning Post printed a separate booklet which was distributed at a South China Morning Post HR Conference and titled 'Leading with Success".
- Through anna fang public relations, CCL also received press coverage in major media such as CFO Asia, the Hong Kong Economic Times, CNBC Asia's "Managing Asia", Human Resource Magazine, China Staff, etc.
- John Alexander, CCL's CEO was interviewed on CNBC Asia's "Managing Asia" show and the interview was broadcast across 15 countries and reaching over 50 million television viewers in March 2007.
Examples of the articles published in the South China Morning Post:
Office Collisions, Executive Insights, SCMP, Jan 7 2007
Overcoming Distance, SCMP Executive Insights Jan 13 2007
Nurturing the Team, SCMP Executive Insights Jan 20 2007
Coached to Succeed, SCMP Executive Insights , Jan 27 2007
Power Corrupts SCMP Executive Insights Feb 3 2007
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! SCMP Executive Insights Feb 10 2007